Meridian Private Health offers physicians and their patients a medical practice model that promotes a strong doctor/patient relationship, preventive care, personal wellness and outcomes
Does your physician provide you with more than just “sick care” or disease management? Do they provide you with the personalized care you desire and require? Do they invest the time necessary to “LISTEN’ to your concerns and answer your questions?
If not, you owe it to yourself to explore the Meridian Private Health offering. directed at health, longevity and vitality.
Meridian Private Health physicians have dedicated their careers to the well-being of others, and providing preventive health and wellness-centered patient care is at the forefront of their conviction.
Our physicians are held to the highest standards – medical, professional, ethical, moral, educational – and exceed those demands. Thus, they are viewed with the utmost esteem by their patients, peers and community.
Meridian physicians understand there is a direct correlation between the quality of a patient’s health and the quality of their life. Thus, they devote the time necessary to care for each patient as an individual; addressing their health needs, concerns, questions, risk factors and treatment options. After all, time is the essence of quality.
Meridian Private Health supports the physician with recommendations to top care coordinators, patient advocates, medical researchers, so the physician can organize the best care team possible to care for their patients.
Meridian physicians understand the correlation between “quality of health” and “quality of life”. Their objective is to provide each patient with optimal health, vitality and longevity. They achieve that by:
● Establishing a one-on-one relationship with each patient – knowing them by name and understanding they are a complete individual, not just a medical chart.
● Investing the time necessary to practice preventive health and wellness-centered care.
● Their commitment to excellence and dedication to the well-being of each patient.
● Maintaining an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and successful patient outcomes.
● Embracing proven medicine and the latest advancements in technology.
● Offering services and products which will enhance your health and care.
● Bringing clarity to a complex health care system.
● Coordinating care with specialists, hospitals and Centers of Excellence.
● Providing patient advocacy.
● Working with third party payers.
Meridian Private Health offers a viable and sustainable practice model that promotes balance between personal and professional life.
As a physician, you have dedicated your career to the care of others. However, in an ever-changing healthcare landscape, you continue to be challenged by the administrative, financial, legal and personal demands placed upon you. As a result, you are evaluating your options – seeking a model that will allow you to provide the type of patient care you always envisioned while achieving professional and personal fulfillment.
Furthermore, our solutions provide your practice with best-in-class resources which allow you to:
● Focus on providing wellness-centered patient care rather than running a business.
● Develop a more personalized one-on-one relationship with each patient.
● Invest the time required to:
● Practice preventive care.
● Create customized wellness plans for each patient.
● Provide your patients with direct access to you.
● Coordinate the care of your patients with sub-specialists and Centers of Excellence.
● Achieve operational efficiencies.
● Realize the professional, financial and personal rewards of the care you provide.
Whether you are a primary care physician, or sub-specialist, converting your practice from a traditional model to a Private Health model is one of the most monumental business decisions you will ever make. Meridian Private Health has the proven expertise and resources available to provide you with an incomparable and rewarding practice conversion experience.