Does your physician provide you with more than just “sick care” or disease management? Do they provide you with the personalized care you desire and require? Do they invest the time necessary to “LISTEN’ to your concerns and answer your questions?
If not, you owe it to yourself to explore the Meridian Private Health offering, directed at health, longevity and vitality.
Meridian Private Health physicians have dedicated their careers to the well-being of others, and providing preventive health and wellness-centered patient care is at the forefront of their conviction.
Our physicians are held to the highest standards – medical, professional, ethical, moral, educational – and exceed those demands. Thus, they are viewed with the utmost esteem by their patients, peers and community.
Meridian physicians devote the time necessary to care for each patient as an individual; addressing their health needs, concerns, questions, risk factors and treatment options. After all, time is the essence of quality.
Meridian Private Health supports the physician with access to top care coordinators, patient advocates, and medical researchers, so the physician can organize the best care team possible for their patients.
Meridian physicians understand the correlation between “quality of health” and “quality of life”. Their objective is to provide each patient with optimal health, vitality and longevity. They achieve that by:
• Establishing a one-on-one relationship with each patient – knowing them by name and understanding
they are a complete individual, not just a medical chart.
• Investing the time necessary to practice preventive health and wellness-centered care.
• Their commitment to excellence and dedication tothe well-being of each patient.
• Maintaining an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and successful patient outcomes.
• Embracing proven medicine and the latest advancements in technology.
• Offering services and products which will enhance your health and care.
• Bringing clarity to a complex health care system.
– Coordinating care with specialists, hospitals
and Centers of Excellence.
– Providing patient advocacy.
– Working with third party payers.
When you become a member of a Meridian Private Health practice you will immediately notice a difference in the way you are treated, the care that’s provided and the level of services made available.
Our physicians meet stringent criteria and have been carefully vetted. They have been held to the highest standards – medical, professional, ethical, moral, educational – and have exceeded those demands. Thus, they are viewed in the utmost esteem by their patients, peers and community.
Membership is limited to insure physician provides each patient with the dedicated time and quality of care to ensure optimal health, vitality and longevity.
• Access to your physician 24×7.
• Same day or next day appointments.
• On-time appointments.
• Extended office visits – 30 to 60 minutes (or longer)
as medically necessary.
• Emergency Room and/or hospitalization guidance
as medically necessary.
• Preferred appointments with:
– Centers of Excellence.
• A comprehensive medical history.
• An extended “executive-level” annual physical exam.
• A personalized prevention and wellness plan
designed for you to achieve and maintain
optimal health, vitality and longevity.
• Extended office visits to allowing your physician to
your medical issues, questions or concerns.
• Proactive care (preventive and wellness care)
versus reactive care (sick care).
• Coordination of care
• Medical advocacy
It’s important to note, this type of access will often prevent costly and time-consuming Emergency Room visits or hospitalizations.